Spend 1 night in Halong Bay with Alisa Cruise in style in the glamorous beauty of the Gulf of Tonkin. It offers the dramatic sceney and isolated sandy beaches as well as enjoying the fascinating local life of floating fishing villages. It will be the great natural wonders experiences at this World Heritage site.
Let’s come and discover a lifetime experience!
Day 1: Discover The Beauty of Halong Bay. O/N on Alisa Cruise
- Welcome to Alisa Cruise, enjoy welcome drink while our cruise manager give a brief introduction, safety guidelines bout Alisa Cruise. Check-in your cabin and Start cruising and explore Ha Long Bay.
- You have lunch with Vietnamese and International dishes served, while the cruise sails through the magnificent Halong Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
- Start to visit Titop Beach – one of very famous Island in Ha Long Bay where you can swim, climbing up to the Titop mountain and taking photos. Titop Mountain is the highlight and fantastic experience in your Halong Bay trip.
- Then cruising the exploration in Halong Bay passing by Cua Van Floating Village, Tien Ong Cave, Trong Cave, Ho dong Tien, do Kayaking at Pearl Farm.
- You return Alisa Cruise around 17:00 pm and have a relax while enjoy the Sun Set party.It’s time for Juices, Cocktails, Red Vine and fruits on Panorama Roof Bar.
- Join the cooking class instructed directly by Chef of Alisa Cruise. You have chance to practice Vietnamese traditional dishes such as spring roll or famous cuisine of Vietnam.
- Have dinner on the cruise at Alisa Restaurant.
- The rest of time is evening entertainments: Relax at leisure; Beauty Spa Service; Enjoy night movie; Play game on the cruise such as cards game, chess, karaoke, squid fishing, and overnight on the Alisa Cruise at Titop Island or 368 area.
Day 2: Full Day discover Ho Dong Tien And Trong cave area by Day Boat. O/N on Alisa Cruise
- Enjoy the sun rise and join Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck. Tai chi also called Tai chi chuan, combines deep breathing and relaxation with slow and gentle movements.
- Have a coffee, tea and pastries for breakfast in the dining room with morning view of bay’s landscape.
- Continue the trip on a local Day Boat for discovering Ha Long Bay where you can enjoy KAYAKING to explore daily local fisherman life.
- Do kayaking in Drum cave and around to get more enjoyment
- At noon time you return the day boat and enjoy excellent lunch there.
- Continue the cruising to visit Ho Dong Tien area, do kayaking, sunbathing and relaxing, taking photos, etc.
- Return to the main Alisa Cruise and relax on Sundeck and you can enjoy Sun Set Party with Juices, and fruits…
- After that you have more chance to join the cooking class guided directly by Chef of Alisa Cruise. You have chance to practice Vietnamese traditional dishes such as spring roll or famous cuisine of Vietnam. Have dinner at restaurant with Vietnamese and Asian foods.
- Ask reception and join the squid fishing on boat with our crews. You can enjoy the squid cooked with assistance from our chef.
- You can also have leisure yourself with our happy-hour drinks at the bar. Overnight on board.
Day 3: Enjoy the stunning bay from Sung Sot Cave – Hanoi
- Early morning sun risers can enjoy Tai Chi Le session on the sundeck. And then have coffee, tea and pastries for light breakfast are served in the dining room with morning view of bay’s landscape.
- Continue your journey by transferring on the tender to Sung Sot Cave. It takes approximately 50 minutes for cave visiting, one of the most beautiful cave in Halong bay with beautiful stalactites and stalagmites.
- Make check out around 9:30 am and have brunch at Alisa Restaurant on board while the cruise sails back the harbor.
- Get on the shuttle bus and transfer back Hanoi city. Stopover en route to have short relax after 2-hours drive. Say goodbye when arriving back Hanoi hotel and wishing you a lovely time. Hope you have a wonderful time in Halong Bay Vietnam.