Vinh Long ancient house ecological area is one of the most famous special attractions in Vinh Long. The area of an old house is preserved to this day. Are you ready to discover this beautiful spot? Let follow ORIGINVIETNAM.COM for useful as below.
How Vinh Long Ancient House Ecological Area is special?
Vinh Long Ancient House Ecological Area is a useful destination for tourists. Especially urban residents who are familiar with storey houses. Come here, visitors will live in the airy atmosphere of nature, heaven and earth. It’s a great chance to have a valuable time with friend and families.
The main attraction of Vinh Long Ancient House is also the name of this ecological area. Which is an old house with an area of 450 square meters with 3 spaces of 2 facades made entirely of precious woods. When visiting the old house, you will be surprised by the sophistication and meticulousness of the tiled roofs and windows here.
All details, even the smallest, are hand-crafted by artisans to honor sophistication. The house is the typical house of the Southwest people with gardens, nature from which you also better understand the life of the people in the region. If you want to understand really thoroughly, then remember travel with professional guides.
When is the best time to visit Vinh Long Ancient House?
Nowadays, Vinh Long ancient tourist area is and gradually becomes a tourist destination not to be missed with all travelers from far away. You can come here at all times of the year. But according to the travel experience of Vinh Long’s ancient house ecological area, you should come here in the summer months from May to September.
If you don’t want the crowded noise Remember to avoid the big holidays of the year like April 30 or New Year’s Day.
How to go to Vinh Long Ancient House?
From Ho Chi Minh City to Vinh Long Ancient Ecological Park about 140km you can choose to travel by private vehicle or passenger car. You can refer to the road to Vinh Long via the article: Experience of traveling in Vinh Long
From Vinh Long city center, you run into Phuoc Hau street about 6km to reach the old eco-tourist area of Vinh Long.
What should you eat when traveling to the ancient ecological area of Vinh Long?
Visitors to the ancient ecological area of Vinh Long can eat at the leaf huts of the local people. Such as: orange, sweet potato, bar tea, pomelo Nam Roi…
Some suggestions for good food and reasonable prices:
- Cuong Dung chicken rice: 30 Hung Dao Vuong, Vinh Long city with prices: Rating from 25,000 VND – 30,000 VND
- Quynh Quynh: Vo Van Kiet, Ward 2, Vinh Long City, Vinh Long with prices: fluctuating 30,000 VND – 100,000 VND
- Hotpot: Tran Dai Nghia, Ward 4, Vinh Long City, Specializes in dishes: seafood, clams, oysters, snails with prices: VND 30,000 – VND 200,000
- Phuong Nam fish sauce hotpot: 52A Dinh Tien Hoang, Ward 8, Vinh Long city with a price of 30,000 VND – 200,000 VND
Where to stay at Vinh Long ancient houses ecological area?
Usually the tourists who come to Vinh Long’s old eco-tourism area go back in one day. But if you want to stay overnight, we would like to recommend the list of hotels and motels in the old Vinh Long area below.
- Huong Hanh Hotel: Address: 33/6 Mau Than, Vinh Long City, Vinh Long – Phone: 0703.822.205
- Nam Phuong Hotel: Address: 11 Le Loi, Ward 1, Vinh Long City, Vinh Long – Phone: 0703.822.226
- Huong Mai Hotel: Address: 33 / 15A Pham Thai Buong, Ward 4, Vinh Long City – Phone: 0703.825.761
- Truong An Hotel: Address: National Highway 1, Tan Ngai commune, Vinh Long city – Phone: 0703.823.161
- Hoang Hao Hotel: Address: 234A Hamlet Tan Vinh Thuan, Tan Ngai, Vinh Long City Phone: 0703.816.848
Note: These hotels cost from 300,000 VND – 500,000 VND / room / night.
After visiting the ancient house, you can take a boat trip to move on Ong Me canal to visit the gardens of the people and gather fresh fruits and enjoy the nature of the river. Breathing in the fresh air is the fastest way to recharge your energy for a tireless working week.
This will be the experience travel to Vinh Long Ancient House Ecological Area which will bring you unforgettable experiences. Remember to save the most interesting moments and share. Because originvietnam is very happy to accompany you on every journey.
Image Sources: Internet