A bright spot of Vinh Long travel is that of An Binh islet, which is famous for the luxurious garden of fruit trees. It is a great shortage if you go to the West without an An Binh islet. Follow ORIGINVIETNAM.COM to discover a beautiful tourist destination, quality in Vinh Long now.
Geographical location, how to travel to An Binh islet?
- Located between Tien River and Co Chien River, opposite to Vinh Long City
- The island has an area of about 60 km2, including 4 communes: An Binh, Binh Hoa Phuoc, Hoa Ninh and Dong Phu, belonging to Long Ho district. The North borders Cai Be district, Tien Giang province, the West and the South borders Vinh Long city.
How to go to An Binh islet
From Ho Chi Minh City to Vinh Long, refer to how to travel to Vinh Long via the article ” Experience of traveling in Vinh Long“.
Then from Vinh Long City, you look over the banks of Co Chien River, which is An Binh Island, you just need to take An Binh ferry in Song Tien for about 15 minutes to be at the island.
Sightseeing are not to be missed at An Binh islet?
An Binh islet is one of the most attractive ecotourism destinations of Vinh Long. With fertile and fertile land, this is the largest garden in Vinh Long. Such as: rambutan, mango, custard apple, durian, sapcho … Places not to be missed at An Binh islets you need to visit:
Tien Chau Pagoda
- Location: Located on Tien beach, on the left bank of Co Chien river, in Binh Luong and An Thanh villages
The temple has an area of about 7,500m2 with two entrances and outstanding brick fences. There are two large bodhi trees in front of the temple compound. Special the Bodhisattva Guan Yin statue. The temple was restored 4 times with the last time in 1992. Thich Thanh Chieu built a pagoda and repaired the damage in the temple. The Buddha’s power is decorated solemnly with many sophisticated statues. Such as: Bodhisattva Guan Yin, Bodhisattva Bodhisattva, Ngoc Hoang, Nam Cao, Bac Dau, Minh Vuong … The pagoda was recognized as a historical monument by the Ministry of Culture. – National culture.
Ms. Sau Garden
- Address: An Binh Commune
- Ticket price: 30,000 VND – 50,000 VND / person
- Main fruits: Taiwanese plum, guava, mango quarter, rambutan…
A famous sightseeing spot in An Binh islet is the Ms. Sau fruit garden. Coming to the fruit garden you can eat the fresh fruits as soon as you pick them down without being restricted in quantity. But you cannot bring them back. However, you can go to the area to buy as a gift for friend or family, the garden owner will charge you an attractive price. Especially here you can also have lunch with delicious local specialties like grilled snakehead fish and garden chicken salad …
Mr. Muoi Day stilt house
- Address: Hoa Ninh canal
- Rental price of reference rooms: VND 250,000 – 350,000 / person
Ong Muoi Day stilt house is the most beautiful wooden house in Binh An islet with typical fruits. Such as: longan, pomelo,… Mr. Muoi’s house is the destination that many tourists choose to rest for lunch and overnight stay. Here visitors also serve delicious meals with specialties of Vinh Long.
There are also a few other gardens you can refer to visit. Such as: Chin Chin rambutan garden, Chin Can rambutan garden, Mr. Tam Ho’s longan garden…
Recommendation tour to An Binh Islet schedule:
Schedule to visit An Binh islet 1 day
- 6h: Depart from Ho Chi Minh to An Binh islet
- 8h: Get off the boat and go to the garden on the island
- 10h: Finish the sightseeing and dining at the garden
- 11:30: lunch specialties in the garden such as chicken porridge, fish porridge of all kinds …
- 14h: Visiting Tien Chau ancient pagoda
- 15:30: Participate in slapping fish in traditional three-piece clothes
- 16h: Get off the motorboat back to Vinh Long and get back to Saigon to finish a day visiting the meaningful An Binh islet.
With the useful experience travel to An Binh islet. Hope you have a very interesting and fun short trip here. Please share with us when you come back!
Images Source: Internet