Being formed like a dragon’s head dimly looming within the skinny veil of the early morning, Ham Rong Mountain that’s fantastic mixture of synthetic and pure panorama is a horny visitor space in the middle of Sapa city.
How Ham Rong Mountain is unique?
Ham Rong is residence to quite a few sorts of flowers and orchard gardens. Wandering stone paths leads travellers to wild peach forest, then orchid gardens with greater than 6000 orchid vegetation belonging to 194 sorts. In addition, there are a whole lot of indigenous and unique flowers grown alongside the paths like Lily of the Nile, hydrangea, geraniums,cheery blossom… Mountain fruits like peach, plum, and pear are additionally discovered right here.
The surroundings hidden within the fog and echo sound from bamboo flute of Mong boy. It will make change this place right into a heaven on the earth.
One other interesting is conquering San May (Cloud Yard). From here visitor will get panorama view of Sapa town. Ham Rong Mountain on the altitude of 1800m above the sea level. In sunny days, from right here visitor may see the peak of Fansipan beneath clear sky with white cloud floating round. Alongside the best way to San May.
It is worth a visit Ham Rong Mountain
It’s very special foot path through Cong Troi 1, Cong Troi 2. It’s mean (Heaven Gate1 and gate 2) for resting and photograph taking. These locations additionally provide guests a terrific view to French villas and terraced fields under.
One of the best time to go to Ham Rong is spring, when all flowers within the mountain blossom, boast their magnificence and fragrance.
The foot of Ham Rong Mountain is simply a brief stroll from Sapa church. It simply Vietnam tours including sapa will takes visitor staying in Sapa city only a few minutes to stroll from their hotel to Ham Rong Mountain.
It’s good for
- Trekking, flower lover, photographer
- Unforgettable feeling in Ham Rong Mountain
- Great views and nice cultural show
- Flower Garden in Ham Rong
- Great views overlooking Sapa
- Unexpected beauty
Quick tips before visiting Ham Rong mountain
- Do not give money, candy or buy any things from children. (mean the children they will not like to go to school) – If can so please give them some books or pencils.
- Do not put camera close to their face to take photo.
- Best time to visit (from Jan, Feb, April, Sept, Oct, Nov)
- Should not visit at weekend to avoid the crowded by Vietnamese and Chinese visitors.
So what could be more memorable to do Sapa trekking tours 1 day to visit Ham Rong with Origin Travel? Please give us a call 84829098686.
Image Sources: Internet