Van Long Nature Reserve, referred to as the “Preserved Nature Area” of Ninh Binh province, presents fantastic views of landscapes and rural life.
How Van Long Nature Reserve is unique?
Compared to Tam Coc and Trang An that are more well-liked tourist attractions, Van Long Nature Reserve is way more primitive and fully untouched.
Rivers, mountains, grottoes, rice paddies, old houses, friendly locals, tiny-bamboo boat driving… all contribute to make Van Long a must-see for the travelers. Tourists who come to admire the reserve could have the chance to view rich wildlife, particularly the rarely-seen silver langur, inside the most bio-diversified wetland in Vietnam, in accordance with international and national research findings. It’s very reasonable to organize Eco tours in this area.
As the home of many different kind of wildlife animals. It’s very interesting to hear the Gibbons sound in the early morning.
How to get to Van Long Nature Reserve?
- Travel with Car/Taxi 1 hour and 30minutes ~ 86km
- Buy bus/motorbike more than 2 hours
- Buy train (Hanoi – Ninh Binh) then from Ninh Binh you can go here by taxi or motorbike
What can do here?
- Take boat trip (2 hours)
- Biking along the dyke
- Visit local family to know authentic of Vietnamese people daily life
- If do biking and visit family in this area. visitor should book private tours in advance
- Best time to visit (from Sept to April)
Don’t forget to check out Ninh Binh tours from Hanoi offer by Origin Travel. Or give us a call at 84829098686