How did your day pass? Are you frustrated? And want to do something to clear your head out? Tours around Hanoi may be what you need. The tips below will help you have an interesting, completely different weekend.
Appropriate time to do a Hanoi city tours
One of the best Hanoi tours that many tourists refer is to travel Hanoi in 1 day. Hanoi is the place that has 4 distinct seasons. But perhaps the most beautiful season in Hanoi is autumn. There have been many musicians, writers who love the fall in fall Hanoi. Many have selected it to put into their works. Around August to November, the capital seems to be flooded with milk flowers. The roads are flooded with yellow leaves, blue sky, the freshness of cold winds … Unlike the sultry summer, autumn in Hanoi become is so gentle, romantic. It makes people have an indescribable feeling. So the first is to visit Hanoi in the fall.
That does not mean that you can’t go in winter and spring. For those who are as far away as the South, the cold of Hanoi is worth a try.
Transportation to travel Hanoi
The next are about transportation. The motorcycle is the best means in every situation. Not only that, this also saves quite a bit of money
Or if you do not like to ride a motorcycle, you can choose taxi or bus for sunshine. However, the taxi is quite expensive.
For those coming from other cities, you can use:
- Airplane: Most airports have flights to Hanoi on the day. So hunt tickets now to be able to quickly get to the capital.
- Train: This is also a nice option. However, taking the train is quite a time to consume. It is not suitable for those who have limited time.
- Bus: If you are in the neighboring provinces, you can take a bus. But if you are in the south, you should be very tired.
Tourist sites in Hanoi
Let’s take a look at some of the attractions you should visit on your tours in Hanoi. Your choice of where to go depends on time and finance.
Cultural places: Hanoi has many famous tourist attractions such as Uncle’s Mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda, Temple of Literature, Imperial Citadel, Ethnographic Museum, Ho Chi Minh Museum, Ngoc Son Temple, Tran Quoc Pagoda, Hoan Kiem Lake, West Lake, Old Town…
Romantic locations: Long Bien Bridge, Sword Lake, West Lake, Red Rock Rock, Bach Thao Park, Thu Le Park.
Or one of the Hanoi travel tips is you can choose fun modern places: Big church, Ta Hien steamed beer, (Hoan Kiem lake), Lam cafe, pastoral grass bar in Old Quarter, Vincom Ba Trieu, Vincom Maga Mall Royal city (Nguyen Trai), Ho Tay water park, Metri Garden, Keangnam Building with more than 70 floors …
The must-try foods when you come to Hanoi
Delicious food is what visitors always want to try when coming to a new city. Because they have a very specific flavor. And in Hanoi, there are countless delights awaiting you. Here are the Hanoi travel tips on what to eat:
- Pho: the most characteristic dish of Hanoi. Pho Hanoi is the best. Try pho bo (famous at Pho Thin lake or 11 Lo Duc), pho ga (172 Ton Duc Thang and Quan Thanh), pho cuon (Tay Ho), pho tron (Lan Ong). Each type of pho has a unique taste. And the food is delicious. Especially you should try pho cuon
– There are also many other top-featured dishes. Typical is rice cake at Vong village, Nhat Tan dog meat, Kebab rice noodles, Thanh Tri stuffed pancake, Ho Tay shrimp in batter, Grilled Chicken Legs, shrimp paste noodles…
In general, in one day, it is very difficult to discover all the interesting things here. So, if you have time, stay 1-2 more days. You can go to the places near Hanoi like pottery village, Dong Ho village…Hopefully, with Hanoi travel tips in a day, you will have a great tour in Hanoi. If you want to know more about tours in Hanoi Vietnam, don’t hesitate to contact Origin Vietnam.