Where should you go in Ha Giang? If you still do not know where to go when traveling the land of the Fatherland. The most beautiful attractions in Ha Giang, unique & ideal.
The most beautiful sight in Ha Giang
Here will be a great suggestion for your Ha Giang tours. Hope with the information below together we have best experiences!
1. Lung Cu flagpole – the land beginning of the country
- Location: Dong Van district, Ha Giang province, about 200 km from Ha Giang town.
- Characteristics: Explore the unique traditional culture of some upland people, enjoy the fresh air.
- Traveling distance: From Dong Van to Lung Cu, you should go through the Khèn junction. From the Khen junction to Lung Cu about 26km. It’s take about 1 hour. Because the road goes steep so many can not go fast.
Lung Cu is one of the places to visit in Ha Giang. With 3/4 of the area is rocky mountains, highlighting the flagpole of the surrounding countryside is the landscape of majestic mountains and forests. Lung Cu flag tower was erected on the top of Dragon Mountain, at the foot of the flag was decorated with Dong Son bronze drum pattern, the national flag flying in the wind. The land of the motherland is also the land of Shan tea, corn wine, honey wine, pear, peach, white snow…
2. Dong Van stone plateau – The most famous place in Ha Giang
- Location: Dong Van Plateau, Dong Van District, Ha Giang Province.
- Characteristics: Famous for Lung Cu is known as “roof of Vietnam”. Besides, the Dong Van plateau is also attractive by natural scenery, delicious fruits and precious medicinal herbs.
- Tranportation: The road from Ha Giang to Dong Van, you go through the most beautiful attractions in Ha Giang. Such as Quan Ba Heaven Gate, Fairy Twin Mountain, Pao House, Yen Minh pine forest and the palace of Vuong family.
Travel experience Ha Giang. If you want to go to visit Vuong Palace. So, you should consider and arrange time to arrive Dong Van before dark. Because the mountain roads is quite dangerous at night.
Renting motorbikes in Ha Giang, you can rent right in the city center is about 200k-300k / day. Contact Mr. Nam (0917 797 269), Mr. Huy (0975 595 594)
Dong Van is famous for its mountain scenery, caves, colorful flowers and fruit trees. Such as plum, peach, pink, apple… as well as precious medicinal herbs.
The houses in Dong Van ancient town were built quite strange from wood, earth and stone with unique architecture. To feel the life and people here. You should get up early wandering the small streets watching the dawn. Then, through the market to enjoy the traditional dishes such as rolls, sticky rice…
3. Ma Pi Leng Pass and Happy Road
- Location: The peak of Pa Leng in Pa Lung, Pa Vi and Xin Cai communes (Meo Vac, Ha Giang)
- Transportation: Ma Leng is about 20km long, located on the happy road connecting Ha Giang, Dong Van, Meo Vac. You can go to Ma Pi Leng Pass by the road of Dong Van – Ma Leng – Bac Me. Ha Giang.
Places to visit Ha Giang are many tourists love to mention Ma Leng is one of the four high mountain passes of Vietnam, attracting visitors by the rugged and rare beauty. From the top of Ma Pi Leng Pass, you can admire the Nho Que river winding down. Boat trip on Nho Que river is a great ideal to view the view from bottom to top. Especially with the bends of the sleeves is a risky experience that many people love.
4. Hoang Su Phi – an attractive place in Ha Giang
- Transportation route: To Hoang Su Phi by 2 road, the first from the highway 2 to Ha Giang – Hoang Su Phi or the road Bac Ha – Xin Man – Hoang Su Phi. Both roads are about 300km from Hanoi, narrow and quite difficult.
Hoang Su Phi is one of the most beautiful sights in Ha Giang. Tours to Ha Giang in the fall of August, September. You will see the golden rice fields, it is also the time when people start busy with the harvest. You will see pictures of the Mong women, the Dao in the traditional dress smile when adding a bumper harvest.
Ha Giang tourism cannot be overlooked Hoang Su Phi. It’s the most beautiful terrain of Vietnam in the area of 6 communes of Ban Luoc, San Su Ho, Ban Phung, Ho Thau, Nam Ty and Thong Nguyen. To admire the most beautiful scene, you should go in September, October. Because this time paddy rice fields yellow sky in the northwest of Vietnam.
5. Khau Vai love market – unique market in Ha Giang
- Address: located in Khau Vai village, Khau Vai commune, Ha Giang province, 180 km from Ha Giang town.
One of the places not to be missed when going to Ha Giang is the Khau Vai love market. This is a unique market of ethnic people held a single day in April every year (March 27 lunar calendar). Every year on this day, boys and girls everywhere come here to meet old people. They were dating, the whole night, to the next morning to return to normal life.
For a great Vietnam tours to Ha Giang self-sufficient fun, besides exploring the most beautiful attractions in Ha Giang: Address, way & unique. You can refer more: All things need to know before travel to Ha Giang here.
Ha Giang is home to some of the most breathtaking sights in Vietnam. From the majestic mountains to the picturesque valleys, the natural beauty of this region is unparalleled. Origin Travel invites you to embark on an unforgettable trekking adventure through the stunning landscapes of Ha Giang.
Our carefully curated Ha Giang trekking routes will take you on a journey of discovery, allowing you to witness the most beautiful sights that Ha Giang has to offer. Immerse yourself in the tranquility of the surroundings, breathe in the fresh mountain air, and marvel at the awe-inspiring vistas that unfold before your eyes.
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to explore the most beautiful sights in Ha Giang. Take action now and book your Ha Giang trekking adventure with Origin Travel. Let our experienced guides lead you through the hidden gems of this region, ensuring a safe and memorable journey. Prepare to be captivated by the natural wonders that await you in Ha Giang. Your extraordinary trekking experience starts here!
Wishing you have a wonderful time in Ha Giang Vietnam.