When traveling to Ba Na Hills, many visitors are eager to stay overnight on Ba Na. But also confused by the lack of information about the hotel in Ba Na Hills. So, Origin Vietnam team will share some tips about accommodation in Ba Na Hills to you. Hope it make the right decision!
Should You Stay overnight on Ba Na hills?
Objectively, if you stay on Ba Na night, you will:
- Participate in camp fire activities, community activities, folk games, cultural exchanges,…
- Experience 4 seasons in Ba Na. If you do not stay overnight, you will only experience the spring, fall, and fall from the early morning to late afternoon and miss the sweet winter at midnight.
- Pick up special dawn in Ba Na. At the height of about 1500 m, between clouds and majestic mountains and forests with rare European space.
- Experience the feeling of being cleansed in the meditation space early in the morning with the Buddha’s recitation of the Buddha’s teachings.
See also Ba Na hills tour 1 day
- It costs a lot more because the price of hotel room here is quite expensive
- The quality of the service of the hotel almost did not match the price
- There are not many dining options and prices are quite high too
- Not suitable for families with children too small. Due to weather conditions, quality of service, food service is not stable
- Leisure activities – day time entertainment is suspended at 17h00. Evening is not very diverse, easy to cause boring.
So, if you go with group of friends or family, the stay, fun activities together will be quite fun. The “share” of the room also cost savings. Or couples like romantic atmosphere, Ba Na is an ideal place. For those who go alone or small groups will be very easy. However, if you are a quiet person or just want to have a good time, change the atmosphere, stay is not a bad idea.
Accommodation in Ba Na Hills
Currently, there are only 3 hotels for overnight stays: Morin Hotel, Debay Hotel and Mercure Ba Na Hills French Village.
1: Morin Hotel Ba Na Hills
A 3-star standard hotel in Ba Na with French architecture style. The hotel offers 2 types of rooms: Morin Deluxe (30 m2) and Morin Suite (65 m2). It’s the most reasonable accommodation in Ba Na Hills.
Facilities: IDD phone, LCD cable TV, mini fridge, DVD player, touch screen electrical system, tea, coffee and 2 complimentary bottles of water. Besides basic services such as laundry, airport shuttle, car rental, …
In addition, Morim is a complex model bar – restaurant – hotel. Morin Restaurant serves Asian and European dishes, a lobby bar in the lobby and a rooftop terrace. Morin also supports a capacity of 50 to 250 guests.
2: Debay Hotel
Located at Debay Station, Debay Hotel is a fairly quiet place. There are 3 types of rooms: Debay Deluxe (23 m2), Senior Deluxe (25 m2) and Debay Suite (45 m2).
Facilities: IDD phone, cable TV, mini fridge, safety box, fire alarm system, free 2 bottles of water. There is also an outdoor restaurant, souvenir shop, D’hiver bar, laundry, airport pickup, car rental, camp fire,…
3: Mercure Ba Na Hills
Mercure Ba Na Hills is a four star hotel. Also the best hotel in Ba Na. All rooms have a view of the French Village and are equipped with state-of-the-art amenities such as a spa-gym, indoor swimming pool, bar, retail store or bakery. Mercure Ba Na Hills French Village offers 10 different room types. Also this is the most expensive accommodation in Ba Na Hills.
Some Tips accommodation in Ba Na Hills
- You should book ahead and pay in advance to avoid price ambiguity. A lot of tourists have encountered cases when the quotation and the payment at the counter are different. Or ask for information when booking to avoid misunderstandings.
- The period from April to August is the peak season. You should reserve some time to avoid the situation.
- Room rates on holidays or weekends will be higher than normal days. You should check the price before booking.
- If you have more luggage then wait at the cable car station. Then, contact the staff to pick up the preferred way to the hotel. But if you do not have a lot of luggage, you go out and go to the hotel later. Anything must wait until 2pm to check in.
You may interest: Top 10 Experiences Travel Ba Na Hills Da Nang
Searches related to Accommodation in Ba Na Hills
- mercure danang french village bana hills hotel
- sun world ba na hills hotel
- mercure bana hills french village tripadvisor
- mercure danang french village bana hills cable car
- how to get to mercure bana hills
Images Source: Internet