The best price
The Romantic & Love for Halong Bay Journey!
Your holiday in Halong Bay will memorable ever at Melody Cruise
Melody Cruise 4 cabins (maximum 8 guests) – The yacht is suitable for small groups of friends or private cruise for family traveling. Boat to visit HaLong Bay Titop Island – Surprise Cave – Kayaking at Luon Cave is the most attractive schedule today. Melody cruise is a wooden luxury boat, 4 bedrooms, 1 dining room combined with Karaoke and listening to music. Especially serves dinner on the Sundeck.
Luxurious comfortable rooms, European-style Set menu meals, promising to bring impressive experiences to customers.
Your trip to Halong Bay will be wonderful ever!
Luxury Stay on
- Air condition
- En-suite bathroom
- Centralized water stand shower, bathtub
- Bathroom amenities
- Toiletry amenities
- Mineral water
- Life vests
- Personal safety box
Discovery Beauty of Halong Bay
- 8:00 – 8:30 am: If you book a transfer with Origin Travel, then you’ll be picked up from your hotel in Hanoi to get to the Tuan Chau Marina via the new Hanoi – Hai Phong Expressway.
- 11:30 – 12:00 pm: Arriving at Halong Bay, you’ll be welcomed to embark on the Medoly cruise. It’s time to learn about the cruise briefing and safety instructions while enjoying a welcome drink. After check-in, you can take a short rest after an excursion.
- 12:45 – 1:30 pm: While cruising through the karst rock formations into the World of natural heritage, you will have lunch at the luxury restaurant on the cruise with agreat diversity of Vietnamese foods. Especially fresh seafood dishes while enjoy the beat taking view of Halong Bay.
- 3:00 – 5:30 pm: Our trip will begins with a visit to Luon Grotto. This is also one of the most beautiful tunnels in Halong Bay. You will explore it by kayaking or just sit on a small bamboo boat, and one fisherman will take it.
- Then we continue visiting Titov Island, a crescent-moon-shaped island known for its calmness and crystal clear water. Spending around 1 – 2 hours on the island, you can climb to the peak of an expansive viewing deck to catch an awe-inspiring 360- degree view of HaLong Bay. Then, take your time to have a swim and enjoy the beach relaxation. After the Titov sightseeing, the cruise departs and sails for about 30 minutes to anchor overnight.
- 7:00 – 9:30 pm: Enjoy your dinner, you should not miss out on some nightlife activities. Such as board games, bars, Happy Hour. night squid fishing…. Overnight on board
- 6:30 – 7:00 am: Enjoy coffee, tea, and breakfast served in the dining room. You can wake up earlier to catch the sunset moment from the cruise which gives more stunning views of Halong Bay. Taichi class may take place.
- 7:45 – 9:00 am: After breakfast, The next destination is Sung Sot Cave (Surprise Cave), one of the most magnificent and largest caves in Halong. To reach the mouth of Surprise Cave, you have to climb more than 50 steps and feast your eye on the mysterious of Ha Long Bay.
- 9:30 am: After that, you will have time to pack your luggage or chill out on the sundeck while the boat is heading for the pier.
- 10:15 -11:00 am: It’s time to have lunch on cruise.
- 11:45 – 12:00 The cruise itinerary ends at Tuan Chau Port, where you sit back and relax in the waiting room for return transportation.
The driver welcomes you at Tuan Chau harbor and transfers you back Hanoi city. You spend the same time as previous day to return Hanoi.
Wish you a great journey in Halong with our cruise!
- Entrance fees, sightseeing fee,
- kayaking, rowing boat
- English/ Vietnamese speaking guide
- Luxury accommodation, shower
- Welcome drink
- Meals onboard: 02 lunches, 01 dinner and 01 breakfast
- Insurance on-board
- Internet WIFI in the cabin, Satellite – HD
- LED Television
- Fishing equipment
- Transfer round trip between Hanoi Old Quarter and Halong bay
- Tips for tour guide and driver
- Personal expenses
- All services and items not.
Totally customizable 1 night or 2 nights at best price