Top 10 Experiences Travel Ba Na Hills Da Nang – One day in Ba Na Hills Da Nang you will enjoy a 4 seasons in a year. It is considered as a paradise, with many interesting sights and attractions. Every year attracts thousand of visitors.
If you are planning to travel to Ba Na Hills. Follow originvietnam.com will tell you top 10 Experiences travel Ba Na Hills .
1. Suitable Weather
You should come here most suitable from April to September each year. Because this time is less dew, vibrant and bustling, you will be bored. During the period from November to January, many dew, cold weather, inconvenience when strolling sightseeing.
2. Road Map
At the foot of Ba Na. The first stop is Ba Na Chicken House. Where you can buy cable tickets, and get tickets to the play area. First to the cable car No. 1 to go to Linh Ung Pagoda in Ba Na. Then return to the second cable car to Morin Peak, to the amusement park.
Next to the mountain to take a panoramic view whole of Danang City. You can see the details of the trip to Ba Na: here
3. Transportation Facilities
From the center of Danang to Ba Na. There are many ways like by motorbike, taxi or private car… However, depending on who you go with. Here we suggest you how to travel incorporated as follows:
The best option is to rent a motorbike, two people rent a motorbike, the price varies from 100-150k / day depending on the type of bike. Renting a motorbike will help you to both look at the high Danang city and stop to take pictures (if you want). If you are not sure about the steering wheel, this type of ramp, you should not risk. But note that you should fill with gasoline to travel far away!
You can take the Da Nang – Ba Na transit route, departing from 72 Nguyen Chi Thanh. Ticket price is about 70,000 VND / person return in the day, 50,000 VND / person / pass or return. Car depart from 8h30 daily, the last trip is 18h. It is rather inconvenient if you want to visit Ba Na more in the evening and do not want to leave early.
Bus to Ba Na
Tickets are around 150,000 VND and 100,000 VND (one way or way back). This ticket includes guide staff, a 500ml bottle of water and welcome in the city of Da Nang. Pick up customers in Da Nang from 7:30 to 8:30 am and pick up guests at Ba Na at 14:30 to 30:30 every day. The distance from Da Nang to Ba Na Hills takes about 70-80 minutes.
With groups of 4-7 people, taxi is the most convenient way from Da Nang to Ba Na Hills. However, taxi rates are relatively high. Taxi from Danang to Ba Na falls between 350,000-420,000 VND and 500,000-600,000 round trip (4 hours wait).
The phone number of some taxi companies you can refer as
- Taxi Mai Linh: (0236) .220.127.116.11
- Tien Sa Taxi: (0236) .18.104.22.168
- Han River Taxi: (0236) .22.214.171.124
- Taxi VinaSun: (0236) .126.96.36.199
Car rental in Danang
The price of car rental from Da Nang – Ba Na from 400,000-2.2 million (excluding VAT). For vehicles of 4 to 45 seats. Prices include driver’s license, gasoline, road tolls and passenger insurance.
4. Where to buy a ticket, how much?
At the cable car station, you buy cable car tickets to the top of Ba Na at the ticket counter at the foot of the mountain. But at the weekend or holiday season, tickets at the ticket counter have to queue for so long. If you travel with children so the best way to book private tour Ba Na hills, that you can save time.
Price for ticket
- Adults and children over 1m3: 700,000 VND (includes mountain trains, wine cellars, excluding Wax Museum). For Danang people: 400,000 VND
- Children from 1m to 1m3: 600,000 VND. For Danang people: 300,000 VND
- Children under 1m Free
When you buy a ticket to Ba Na Hills cable car (including one turn and one turn) which will include:
- Prices include entrance tickets to the resort
- Price includes 10% VAT
- The price includes most free games in the Fantasy Park recreation area: 105 games and games Legendary knight (slide)
- Includes rock climbing tickets to the Deb Jam and Le Jardin D’Amour ‘
- Prices do not include visiting wax museum, cotton picking and carnival skills at Fantansy Park.
5. What Should You Bring?
- Tickets, bring tickets if you have pre-ordered.
- Because Ba Na Hills is very wide, walking on foot will be painful. Should you use shoes, or low shoes, slippers to move.
- Prepare a sun hat or frosted cap in the morning. In the afternoon / evening, you should bring a cool shirt because it is cool in the evening.
- Camera, seflie stick, backup battery
- For young children should prepare warm clothes, masks, milk
- Do not forget to take the road map, and schedule this sample
6. One-Day Self Sufficiency Day Trip At Ba Na Hills
You can go on tour or travel self-sufficient
- 7h30: Use the appropriate means to start the journey, go to Ba Na.
- 8h30: You come to the port to be free to admire and take pictures with scenery as well as beautiful water orchestra at the entrance to Ba Na. Then check the cable car. Section 1 from Suoi Mo to Ba Na station.
When sitting in a cabin with a capacity of 6-8 people, reaching the Guinness World Records. Cable system will automatically along the enamel along the road to the peak of Nui Ba.
+ From the cabin of the cable car, you can see the vast space of Ba Na with clouds, mountains, jungle, waterfall. At this time you will feel the change is quite clear climate here when passing through the sky. Or you will experience the feeling of adventure in the mix with mist. The average cable length is 20-25 minutes per trip.
Linh Ung Pagoda Ba Na
- 9h00: Continue the journey you walk to visit the majestic Buddha statue 27m height is located in the highest position in Southeast Asia. Here you will also visit the Linh Ung Pagoda. This is a sacred temple on Mount Nui Chua, covered with misty mist of Ba Na, you are like the scene in the scene.
- 10h00: The day after Linh Ung Pagoda is Ba Na Hill, visit Deer Park and Guan Yin nearby. Then you get up to the second from Ba Na to Morin station. (The third block recently added to the service is from Mo Stream station up Indochine Railway Station). Mountain trains (starting at 8am, every 15 minutes there is a one-way and ending at 6pm every day.) The price of climbing trains is included in the cable car ticket.
- 11h00: You will visit the Fantasy Park is also the largest entertainment area in Vietnam including 106 free games with many gaming machines.
In addition, these and the game is challenging. For example: adventure slider tower, ghost cellar, adventure climbing, or turn of the century, you can play continuously without cost. Also at the wax gallery displays over 40 celebrities like the real thing. But you have to buy more tickets to the fare gate is 70,000 VND.
- 12h30: Lunch time, you can enjoy Lunch at Mercure Danang French Village Bana Hills. The buffet is 200,000 VND / person.
- 13h30: After lunch continue the journey. Then you come to the Temple of Spiritual Spirit can also call the Temple of Heavenly Father to pray for peace and happiness. Next to the temple of Thuong Ngan, bell tower, Linh Phong Tu
- 14h30: Come to French Village, you are free to watch the film and take souvenir with the landscape, the architecture.
- 15h45: Finish and leave Ba Na with the third cable is the cable car with the length and height of 4 world records.
If you want to stay to enjoy the cold air or Ba Na at night you can stay at the Mercure.
- 16h15: Check in hotel and rest
- 18h00: Have dinner at Morin Restaurant. Then you can relax and enjoy the evening, or stroll, watching Ba Na at night, feel the cold air here. It’s very good for making Danang farm tour in Ba Na hill.
7. What to Eat in Ba Na Hills?
There are 3 Options for Lunch:
- Enjoy 30 buffet lunch at Morin Restaurant for 180,000 / adult, 90,000 / child. The restaurant has spacious space, the food processing is clean, suitable for the taste of the majority of customers, although slightly dish. This is the simplest way to meet the needs of the members of the delegation and do not have to prepare anything or you can eat at the restaurant Danang French Village Bana Hills, buffet fee is 200,000 VND / person.
- Take food by yourself and eat in the lounge area.
- Have lunch at the restaurant.
Ba Na Restaurant List hills
- Hoi An Restaurant: Serves local dishes: rice noodles, rice noodles
- Doumer Restaurant: Serves fast food, fruit, soft drinks
- Morin Restaurant: Local Cuisine, Setmenu Asia & amp; Au: 180K or more, a la carte; 160K combo menu / productivity.
- Beer The Du Dieu: specializes in serving wild foods such as buffalos, storks, ducks, calves; BBQ, fresh beer, fresh beer Hanoi
- Kavkaz Restaurant: Roast typical of the Caucasus region (Russia), grilled ribs, grilled lamb, Russian salad.
- Buffalo Buffet: Buffet 3 in the North – Central – South; Menu 68 dishes; 180K / capacity
- Buffet Restaurant (Russia): Cuisine of the Kavkaz region (Russia); 250K / capacity
- La Lavande Restaurant: 225k Buffet / Capacity
- Le Jardin Restaurant (B6): Buffet 250K / Capacity 10. Brasserie Restaurant (B8): / Italian Cuisine
- LA PENSEE RESTAURANT: Convenient Combo, Price 160.000 VND
- LE TERROIR RESTAURANT: French pastry world
- La Crique & Café Postal: Buffet lunch at noon and dinner at 250K
- L’Etable Restaurant: Traditional Vietnamese and Asian cuisine
8: Accommodation to stay in Ba Na Hills?
Often, most visitors to Ba Na are only one day without overnight. Because the price of hotels on Ba Na is quite high, partly when you are in the hotel on the high cost of cable car down for further visit. Only those who travel to enjoy the unique space or difference to stay. Ba Na currently only operates one 4-star Mercure hotel; with 494 rooms; Spa, Gym and indoor swimming pool.
9. What to buy for souvenir?
Cham Stone is the only high-end souvenir shop in Ba Na Hills with hundreds of varied and rich designs. Here you can carve a portrait or buy unique and interesting little gifts for loved ones. But of course, the price here is expensive. I personally feel about the center of Da Nang buy gifts are local products for friends and relatives. It’s cheaper.
10. Ba Na Hills travel Experience in General
- Food and drink here are very expensive but less choice you should want to save money you should bring food, drinks.
- The cost for cable car between station 1 and 2 is free. You should know the operating time of the cable car to avoid waiting. The cable car operates the first flight 07h30 and the last 21h00.
- Day time in Ba Na hills can be sunny but very cold at night so if you stay overnight you should bring warm clothes. The hotel check in after 14:00, and check out before 11am, if you arrive earlier than you have to wait.
- Ba Na is quite wide, so you have to go to the most comfortable out of your shoes, soft shoes or sport shoes.
The above is the frequency of Ba Na Hills tours in Da Nang. Wish you have a great trip!
Please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call direct to (+84)82 909 8686 for All things need to know before travel to Ba Na hills & Da Nang travel information.