Terms & Conditions for booking and traveling with Origin – This is the agreement between Origin/We/the Company and You/the traveler.
Please submit all required information listed below; we will keep all information confidential:- Full name, age, and sex of all tour members- Contact details: Email address, telephone, fax- Flight details (flight number, arrival and departure)- Accommodation preferences: Single, Double, etc- Requirements for your special needs.
Prices & Services Included
Price is subject to change until our final written confirmation before your booking. Please check the services included on each day listed in your travel itinerary, we are not responsible for any services not written by our travel consultants.
Contract and Bonding Arrangements
The contract will consist of the agreed itinerary with your approval on: tour program, timing, service type and services included, value and others mentioned in the itinerary. And, your acceptance of these terms and conditions.Origin is legally bound to keep a substantial bond for your protection.
Booking and Services Availability
As soon as we have received your booking request, reservation of the services will be made as per what we have agreed. The suggested services are sometimes not available so please expect an alternative of the similar value.
Payment of the deposit or payment in full will guarantee booking. We will confirm after receiving your payment.Deposit: Right after we make agreement, an advanced deposit of 30% of the total cost is required to guarantee your booking. If your booking is too close to the departure date then larger amount to a full payment is to be paid in advance. In some cases, hotels and other services require full payment before your arrival, thus your balance must be paid before your arrival to Vietnam. In this event of the full payment not reaching our account by the due date, we reserve the right to cancel the specific booking on the contract between us.
Balance:Done upon your arrival to Vietnam, at our office or we can come and collect from hotel.
- Under 3 years: Free of Charge
- From 3 to 6 years old: 50% of adult’s fare
- From 6 to under 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare.
Amendment & Cancellation
Amendment: If you wish to amend your services booked, we will try to change it at the same value. Extra charge will be made if your amendment or upgrade is more than what we have agreed.
Cancellation:The date of cancellation will be the date we have your notification, here is the fee;
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure. No charge.
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of the plus charge occurs from our service providers.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 40% of the plus charge occurs from our service providers.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 60% of the plus charge occurs from our service providers.
- Within 7 days before arrival: Full charge occurs from our service providers.
Should we experience severe weather conditions we will contact you immediately and offer you the choice of an alternative of equivalent quality or a partial refund. No additional compensation will be paid over.There is no refund or exchange that can be made for unused services not utilized by your tour member. If the refund is allowed then a service fee will be charged to cover our administration and third party expenses.
During your tour, should any problems arise, please inform your tour guide or tour operator as soon as possible so that we can make arrangements and solve the problem for you.If the problem could not be resolved on your tour, please call our manager as soon as possible at +8482 909 8686, or direct email at firstname.lastname@example.org and give us some time to rectify the situation.
Insurance and Medical Precautions
All of Origin tours and services do not include any type of insurance. We advise you to do this in your country before traveling to Vietnam. You should also ensure that you are fully up to date with vaccinations required. If you are involved in adventurous activities, such as cycling, trekking, etc., you should check with your medical practitioner if you are in any doubt about your fitness to do so. In case of illness or injury, we help to arrange necessary treatment. Travelers have to cover the cost of treatment.
Responsibility and Disclaimers
- Origin does not take the responsibility of the information on the website. Our final & correct confirmation for tour itinerary, services type, etc. will be done in written form via email communication or directly at Origin booking office.
- Origin does not assume any liability whatsoever for any injury, damage, death, loss, accident or delay due to any act by any carrier, hotel, restaurant, company or person rendering any of the services included in the tour.
- Origin will not take any responsibility for any injury, damage, death, loss, accident or delay caused by threat of wars, civil strife, industrial disputes, natural disasters or terrorism.
- Origin will take no responsibility for any omission, delay, re-touring, additional expenses, or other resulting from improper health, necessary documents to enter or depart a country, or acts by any government authority.
- Origin reserves the right to decline your booking if we have caused to believe that you might pose a threat to public safety and/or security in Vietnam.
Origin Travel Team. Hanoi July 29, 2009